Website Searce Inc
About the job
Senior Data Scientist – Applied AI
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What do we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one an average .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client – Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How do we work ?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life’s about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
So, what are we hunting for ?
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will help develop and enhance the algorithms and technology that powers our unique system. This role covers a wide range of challenges,
from developing new models using pre-existing components to enable current systems to
be more intelligent. You should be able to train models using existing data and use them in
most creative manner to deliver the smartest experience to customers. You will have to
develop multiple AI applications that push the threshold of intelligence in machines.
Working on multiple projects at a time, you will have to maintain a consistently high level of attention to detail while finding creative ways to provide analytical insights. You will also have to thrive in a fast, high-energy environment and should be able to balance multiple projects in real-time. The thrill of the next big challenge should drive you, and when faced with an obstacle, you should be able to find clever solutions.You must have the ability and interest to work on a range of different types of projects and business processes, and must have a background that demonstrates this ability.
Your Bucket Of Undertakings
- Collaborate with team members to develop new models to be used for classification problems
- Work on software profiling, performance tuning and analysis, and other general software engineering tasks
- Use independent judgment to take existing data and build new models from it
- Collaborate and provide technical guidance and come up with new ideas,rapid prototyping and converting prototypes into scalable products
- Conduct experiments to assess the accuracy and recall of language processing modules and to study the effect of such experiences
- Lead AI R&D initiatives to include prototypes and minimum viable products
- Work closely with multiple teams on projects like Visual quality inspection, ML Ops, Conversational banking, Demand forecasting, Anomaly detection etc.
- Build reusable and scalable solutions for use across the customer base
- Prototype and demonstrate AI related products and solutions for customers
- Assist business development teams in the expansion and enhancement of a pipeline to support short- and long-range growth plans
- Identify new business opportunities and prioritize pursuits for AI
- Participate in long range strategic planning activities designed to meet the Company’s objectives and to increase its enterprise value and revenue goals
Education & Experience
- BE/B.Tech/Masters in a quantitative field such as CS, EE, Information sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, or related, with focus on applied and foundational Machine Learning , AI , NLP and/or / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling
- 5+ years of Experience majorly in applying AI/ML/ NLP / deep learning / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling solutions to multiple domains, including financial engineering, financial processes a plus
- Strong, proven programming skills and with machine learning and deep learning and Big data frameworks including TensorFlow, Caffe, Spark, Hadoop. Experience with writing complex programs and implementing custom algorithms in these and other environments
- Experience beyond using open source tools as-is, and writing custom code on top of, or in addition to, existing open source frameworks
- Proven capability in demonstrating successful advanced technology solutions (either prototypes, POCs, well-cited research publications, and/or products) using ML/AI/NLP/data science in one or more domains
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- Experience in data management, data analytics middleware, platforms and infrastructure, cloud and fog computing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) to explain complex algorithms, solutions to stakeholders across multiple disciplines, and ability to work in a diverse team
- Extensive experience with Hadoop and Machine learning algorithms
- Exposure to Deep Learning, Neural Networks, or related fields and a strong interest and desire to pursue them
- Experience in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence)
- Passion for solving NLP problems
- Experience with specialized tools and project for working with natural language processing
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Experience with software version control systems like Github
- Fast learner and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment with good written and verbal communication skills
Skills:- Data Science, Hadoop, Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision, Predictive modelling, TensorFlow, PyTorch and Python
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology